COMING OUT OF THE COVID ERA—QUESTIONS TO EXPLORE
- Have we been—or how can we—assess the effectiveness of our planning? Are we ready to pivot in response to answers to such questions?
- What have we learned about how space matters to our learners as individuals and as members of a learning community and to the broader community of institutional stakeholders?
- Is the need to address issues of equity affecting how we teach, how we plan? How did we accommodate technologies in the spaces we have repurposed, continue to repurpose? What is the evidence?
- How can we convince the institution that there is no longer any normal?
I. Recordings – YouTube
A. LSC Open Conversation #4: Plan. Assess. Pivot. Repeat. – July 28, 2021
- Edward D Gomes Jr., Senior Associate Dean, Trinity College of Arts and Sciences, Office of Technology and Services – Duke University
- Todd Griffith, Senior Associate, Buildings – Stantec
- Christopher Morett, Office of Scheduling & Space Management – Rutgers University-New Brunswick
A. From the LSC Archives
B. From the Field