How will the new spaces serve institutional goals for what the learners should become, be recognized for becoming—as individuals and a member of a community of learners?
How will the new spaces serve goals for what the institution should become, be recognized for becoming—by its community of learners and by the communities it serves beyond the campus?
I. Recordings – YouTube
A. LSC Open Conversation #6: Making It Work: Job Descriptions for Library Spaces– August 18, 2021
- Damecia Donahue, Librarian – Wayne State University
- Joan K. Lippincott, Associate Executive Director Emerita – Coalition for Networked Information
- Joe Lucia, Dean of Libraries – Temple University
- Henry Myerberg, Principal and Founder – HMA2
- Libraries as Spaces for 21st Century Learners & Learning: Report of an LSC/CNI Roundtable
- Engaging the Individual: Innovative Learning in the 21st Century – from the CNI webinar series on digital scholarship
- Charles Library at Temple University
- LSC Webinar Snapshot: Making the Case for 21st Century Libraries
IV. From the LSC Archives
A. From the LSC Virtual Roundtables, 2020 –
Addendum: What Next?