- AAC&U Collaborating Partner one-pager
- AAC&U website
- Liberal Education and America’s Promise (LEAP)
- High-Impact Educational Practices
- May 2020 Faculty Friday Webinar: Let’s Start with “How Are You Doing?”: How Resilience and Hope Can Shape a New Normal for Learning and Teaching
How can America’s colleges and universities be redesigned to enhance creative outcomes and educate students to be creative? “The Creative College: What Higher Education Can Learn from Kindergartens and Neuroscience,” by David Oxtoby, Visiting Scholar at Harvard University Graduate School of Education and President Emeritus of Pomona College.
AAC&U LSC Collaborating Partner Events:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Shaping Spaces for Learning – a virtual session presented during AAC&U Annual Conference January 20 – 23, 2021.
- Using Planning for Learning Spaces as an Institutional Change Lever: Multiple Perspectives
2019 AAC&U Annual Meeting: Raising Our Voices: Reclaiming the Narrative on the Value of Higher EducationJanuary 23, 2019 to January 26, 2019
- Attention to the physical environment as a key strategy toward meeting institutional goals for student success and its vision of the future–Interactive Session
AAC&U 2018 Annual Conference: Can Higher Education Recapture the Elusive American Dream?
January 24-27, 2018
- Planning the Learning Spaces for Tomorrow: LSC Session at AAC&U’s Network for Academic Renewal Conference
November 3, 2017
- Connecting the Dots: Change Initiatives Focusing on How, What, When & Where Learning Happens
November 5, 2016