- Agenda (draft as of April 1)
- Registration is now closed.
The 2019 Series of Learning Spaces Collaboratory (LSC) Roundtables are designed to focus on the future of planning 21st century learning spaces for 21st century learners. LSC Roundtables bring together researchers, planners, architects, higher education administrators, faculty and students for conversations around key questions that shift perspectives, create common understanding, and suggest new approaches.
This LSC Roundtable at Northwestern University will address two issues.
- Inclusive learning spaces: Identifying the principles and values around equity and inclusivity that we desire to engender in learning spaces and understand how those principles and values translate into key characteristics, features, and measures.
- Ecosystems for learning spaces: Seeking to understand the way stakeholders, planners, administrators, faculty, and students collaborate in planning, implementing, and providing continuing support for a campus-wide ecosystem of innovative spaces for learning.
- Bennett Goldberg, Director of the Searle Center for Advancing Learning and Teaching – Northwestern University
- Peggy McCready, Associate VP, Information Technology Services & Support – Northwestern University
Hotel and Parking:
- Hilton Orrington/Evanston
1710 Orrington Avenue, Evanston, Illinois, 60201
Group rate: $158 + taxes/fees (for the night of April 25th only)
Group code for website: LSC
Reservations can be made by calling Hilton Central Reservations at 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667). Attendees should identify themselves as being with the Learning Spaces Collaboratory to receive the group rate. To confirm a guest reservation, Hilton Orrington/Evanston requires a guarantee of the first night’s room rate and tax, which may be provided by credit card. This also guarantees the reservation for late arrival. Individual reservations must be cancelled 48 hours in advance to avoid cancellation fee.Reservations also may be made online: www.orringtonevanston.hilton.com.
Reservation cutoff date is April 8.
- Northwestern University: Parking Garages for Visitors
- LSC Webinar Snapshot: Making the Case for a Process that Focuses on Key Stakeholders
- LSC Roundtable Collection I: Essays