3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
These will be a low-tech opportunity for participants to converse with those from the roundtables and forum responsible for particular essays, reflections and other features of the report. Background materials, from report drafts, will be shared prior to conversations.
To register for this conversation, please fill out the online form.
This conversation is a no-cost interactive conference call.
- Kristen Eshleman, Director of Digital Innovation – Davidson College
- Dana Gierdowski, Teaching Assistant Professor of Rhetoric & Composition – North Carolina State University
- Jeanne L. Narum, Principal – Learning Spaces Collaboratory
- David Oakland, Principal – VMDO
- Tim Winstead, Principal – Hanbury
From the LSC Blueprint for Planning: The Invisible Learner