LSC Webinar: The Athenaeum at Goucher College
- Linda Barone, Project Manager, Facilities Management Services
- Nancy Magnuson, College Librarian
- Marc Roy, Provost
- Sanford J. Ungar, President
March 21, 2012
We will discuss The Athenaeum at Goucher College - the centerpiece of Goucher’s campus and community. This is "a signature building that the college envisions will become a vital point of connection between the academic, cultural, and social pursuits for community members — both on and off campus."
This webinar will be of interest to:
- academics and architects who need to know language to use in describing and defining non-programmable spaces.
- librarians and IT people imagining what the 21st century library/information commons might be becoming
- anyone interested in knowing more about how space matters.
Some planning 'best ideas' from past facilities planning workshops, illustrated by further photos of the Athenaeum: Lessons Learned from the LSC