LSC Guide—Webinar V: What Works: Important Questions for Technologies and Pedagogies in 21st Century Learning Commons
3:30 - 5:00 p.m. EDT
Registration fee per institution: $100. This fee includes access to a recording of the webinar.
Registration is now closed. Please fill out this online form if you would like to purchase a copy of the webinar recording.
- Joan K. Lippincott, Associate Executive Director - Coalition for Networked Information
- Henry Myerberg, Principal - HMA2
- Anu Vedantham, Director, Weigle Information Commons - University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- A recent TEDx talk from Henry Myerberg about key ingredients for a learning place
- Duke University: Link Teaching and Learning Center
- Eastern Kentucky University: Noel Studio for Academic Creativity
- Weigle Information Commons and Education Commons